Monthly Show Schedule
The Buffalo Numismatic Association’s Monthly Coin Stamp and Currency Show is Western New York’s largest coin show. The monthly coin show is held on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
The status of our coin club meetings will be determined on a month-to-month basis. Please check back frequently to see if our club meeting will be held for a particular month.
Updated: April 5, 2023
Updated for 2023
|Show Date 2023||Current Status|
|Sunday, January 15||On Schedule|
|Sunday, February 19||On Schedule|
|Sunday, March 19||On Schedule|
|Gold & Silver Expo: |
Fri. April 14 to Sun. April 16
|Sunday, May 21||On Schedule|
|Sunday, June 18||On Schedule|
|Sunday, July 16||On Schedule|
|Sunday, August 20||On Schedule|
|Sun. September 17||On Schedule|
|Sunday, October 15||On Schedule|
|Sunday, November 19||On Schedule|
|BNA Annual Convention:|
Sunday, December 17
- Coin Auction
- FREE Parking!
- FREE Admission!
- Kids Corner and the Young Numismatists at 1:00pm
- Over 50 Dealer Tables
- Lunch is available right on the bourse floor
Coin Show Auction
At every BNA Coin Show, BNA members are allowed to auction coins, medals, and exonumia. If you would like to auction some items, please follow these steps:
- Read The BNA Auction Terms, Conditions, and Rules (see below). By submitting items to the auction, you are agreeing to the The BNA Auction Terms, Conditions, and Rules.
- Complete an Official BNA Auction Submission form. These forms are available at BNA coin shows, club meetings and online (see below).
- Email the completed form to Auctions@The-BNA.org or bring it with you to the next Coin Club Meeting or BNA Coin Show.
- The form must be received by the Auction Coordinator no less than three weeks before the next auction.
- Bring your items to the day of the auction and give them to the auction coordinator no less than two hours before the auction is to begin.
- After the auction is finished, you can collect your proceeds.
BNA Auction Terms, Conditions, and Rules
Please click on the link below for a complete disclosure of The BNA Auction Terms, Conditions, and Rules. If you do not agree to these terms, conditions and rules, do not submit nor bid on items in the auction.
Auction Submission Form
The new Auction Submission Form (June 2023) must be used when submitting items for auction. Photocopies and facsimiles are accepted. Only a BNA Auction Submission Form will be accepted.
One Form per Page
Two Forms per Page
Sunday 10:00am – 3:00pm
The Knights in The Columbus Banquet Hall
2735 Union Rd.
Cheektowaga, NY 14227-2211
(716) 683-3635 (this is not the BNA phone number)