WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!
Membership in our coin club is open to anybody that is interested in promoting, learning or supporting the hobby of numismatics (coin collecting). Our coin club encourages fellowship among member collectors and dealers. The BNA holds monthly meetings, coin shows and regional expositions where dealers, members, and the public can buy, sell and trade coins, bills, tokens, and related numismatic items.
10 Reasons to Join The BNA Coin Club
- Free admission to The Annual BNA Convention (every Fall/Winter) and the Gold & Silver Expo (every Spring)
- Meet people who share your interest in coins, medals and/or currency
- Meet coin dealers and collectors who specialize in your areas of interest
- Learn more about a particular subject area in the hobby
- A reference library of books & videos on coins
- Monthly meetings and shows
- Member-only coin auctions
- Trade and swap coins with other collectors and dealers
- Picnics, parties, free food and beverage
- Youth and Scouting activities
- Free admission to all BNA sponsored Coin Shows and Conventions
- Access and borrowing rights at the BNA Reference Library with books and videos on coins, paper money & bullion
- Invitation to the annual BNA Holiday Party
- Free pizza at The BNA Monthly Meetings *
- Free lunch at the BNA Annual Get Together Coin Show in May *
* = This activity depends upon federal, state, and local health regulations regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
BNA Membership Application (New & Renewal)
Whether your new to the club or renewing an existing membership, you can print out a membership application and submit it with your check payable to The BNA at any coin show or mail it to the address below.
- Regular $15.00
- Junior (11 to 18) $10.00
- Family (spouse) $25.00
- Senior (65 & over) $10.00
You can bring your completed application and dues to any BNA Meeting or Show or you can mail them to The BNA at the following address:
The Buffalo Numismatic Association
Attn: Membership Chairperson
P.O. Box 186
Kanona, N.Y. 14856